Sunday, June 30, 2013

Independence Day nail art

Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
Untitled


So it has been a while since I've done my nails in a crazy design. And with Independence Day coming up, what better time than now?! For some reason this year I've been all about Murcia! And I just can't be more proud about that than right now so here is what I was thinking.

The first look is a pretty simple for the simple girls. It's just. Basic white nail with colored French tips. Now, you can change it up a bit if you choose. You can do red nails with white and blue tips, blue nails with white or red rips, or just change them up to every nail is something different.

The second look are for the toe girls. Who don't like to do their finger nails because of desk jobs or having kids. These I feel last longer, so I left these on. They're pretty basic, I say medium difficulty. If that. The smaller nails change from red to blue red to blue. And the big toes are the American flag. You can always do something different like one foot has all red the other all blue. Or you could do blue big toes with white does and the smaller are red white red white. But that's just an option.

Last, but not least is more glitzy and glam. You have almost every nail different and it's sparkly with the index finger being glittery.


These are what I did for you all. Hope you like them


Xoxo
Missmarie.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Such a cute nail idea! Going to try it out too :)