Sunday, October 14, 2012

black sweater ma dear.




sweater :forever 21 jeans: kohls

Sorry that I have not been posting in such a long time!! If you follow me on twitter, I have mentioned that I couldn't find my memory card for some time now! In the end, it was right on my nightstand underneath trash. HA! Good thing I cleaned it up somewhat. Now the blog is back up and running again! Without using my phone and the blogger app, which adds those weirds blocks over pictures. Not too happy with that AT ALL!

Anyway. This outfit I wore a few days ago. I liked it more than what I wore today. This sweater is my new favorite sweater honestly. It's one size and it's completely comfy. Forever 21 was having a half off already marked down clearance sale and I found this. With other items that I ordered off online and will do a haul shortly in the next few days.

Today I spent the day with my boyfriend where we went to the mall. He went to Sear's and got more tools. Well, he got tool holders for his wrenchs and screwdrivers. Then we went inside of the mall where I got my makeup down at the Clinique counter (once again, post for that haul is coming up soon in the next few days along with the lovely story of it, don't like to tell stories without their pictures).

No comments: