Friday, August 31, 2012

ootd: lace and what not.




tops : wet seal & marshall's. jean shorts : macy's
face: foundation : rimmel london & maybelline fit me. eyes : wet n wild liquid eye liner. lips : wet n wild & bonnebell

Just got back home and bought a few black shirts for work. This lace top is one of them. I love it so much!! Couldn't really get a good picture of it in my opinion, but I didn't try that hard to. It's so comfortable and light. But it keeps the body heat in. Personally, not something I am going to wear all day since it is up in the 90s right now. Maybe later on when it cools down some. But the other tops will be shown soon. Just haven't worn them yet. Maybe a haul???

Normally I don't wear lipsticks or glosses but I think they look gorgeous though! So I decided to try out the two I bought that don't really last long and put them together. They probably both last for about thirty minutes and either are gone or splotchy. Not pretty. So far it's been two hours, some fading but very noticeable. 

With the foundation. I actually need to mix two different shades together in order for it to match my skin tone. The Rimmel London is the darker one and the Maybelline Fit Me is the lighter one. Both are the palest in their group. But they are so different in color it's annoying. Foundation shopping for me is not a fun project. So right now I am sticking with drugstore foundations until I can find a shade in a department store that matches me. But I do mix these two together. The fit me doesn't fully cover any unwanted spots, while rimmel does. Together they are amazing. 

2 comments:

Tereza said...

Oooh, that lace top is absolutely gorge!!!! You look so lovely in it:) xx

Sabrina said...

Great top.Oh and it can be really difficult to find a good foundation..:) xx