Tuesday, May 29, 2012

play ball!






Hello everyone! Yesterday was memorial day here in The States and my family went to the Indians game. It was a lot of fun, and of course we WON!!! :D
The Indians are our local professional baseball team in Cleveland, Ohio. Hopefully, as most of you know, baseball is ''America's favorite past time''. Well hopefully I said that correctly. Honestly, I prefer football (american) over baseball but going to a game every once in a while is still interesting.
We had amazing seats right behind home base. The only few down sides to this game are: the couple infront of my sister and I kept getting up randomly throughout the game - got annoying, it was hot hot hot out - like high 90 degrees, and I got a little burnt - which I figured would happen.

PS: sorry for my messy, frizzy, gross hair. I hhaaddd to put it up. You would've too. 

No comments: