Sunday, October 16, 2011
Super simple nails!!!
- Cut up pieces of your newspaper, just a little larger then your nail.
- Put rubbing alcohol (70% alcohol) in a small bowl, enough to dip your entire nail in.
- Paint your nails with a light, neutral color. Some do a grey-like color, I did a coffee/cappuccino color. (put as many coats as you would like, I did three/four)
- Once dry, dip your nail in the bowl of rubbing alcohol for about 10 seconds.
- Place the newspaper on the nail (the longer you hold it, the more ink shows up. 20 seconds - kind of faded, 30 - 50 seconds - more defined).
- Do that for all your nails, then put clear nail polish on top to set it all. If you don't do this, the ink of the newspaper will just fade away.